The Emerging Researcher Support subcommittee will aim to support emerging researchers and research staff by establishing formal and informal connections, providing mentorship, and emphasizing knowledge sharing.
Join the emerging researcher Slack account here: bit.ly/joinNCER
- Provide an open, collaborative, and supportive group that deals specifically with issues around emerging research programs or early career researchers.
- Offer formal or informal didactic, small group, or interactive learning opportunities for emerging researchers or research groups.
- Facilitate networking, collaboration, and informal relationships that will help emerging researchers overcome the frequent and common obstacles when developing an emerging research program.
Criteria for membership
- Member of CAEP in good standing
- Member of NCER
- Self identified as an emerging researcher or member of an emerging research group. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Young or early career investigator
- Senior graduate students or residents interested in emergency medicine research
- Hospital or health care system research department leaders or their delegates
- Research support staff (coordinators, assistants, or administrators)
Interested in finding out more about NCER: Emerging Researcher Committee? Please email email@example.com.