The Emerging Researcher Support subcommittee will aim to support these emerging researchers and research staff by establishing formal and informal connections, providing mentorship, and emphasizing knowledge sharing.
- Provide an open, collaborative, and supportive group that deals specifically with issues around emerging research programs or early career researchers.
- Offer formal or informal didactic, small group, or interactive learning opportunities for emerging researchers or research groups.
- Facilitate networking, collaboration, and informal relationships that will help emerging researchers overcome the frequent and common obstacles when developing an emerging research program.
Criteria for membership
- Member of CAEP in good standing
- Member of NCER
- Self identified as an emerging researcher or member of an emerging research group. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Young or early career investigator
- Senior graduate students or residents interested in emergency medicine research
- Hospital or health care system research department leaders or their delegates
- Research support staff (coordinators, assistants, or administrators)
Interested in finding out more about NCER: Emerging Researcher Committee? Please email Rachelle at firstname.lastname@example.org