Become a NCER member today!
Step 1: Renew/register for CAEP annual membership (if you are not already a CAEP member) HERE
Step 2: Register for NCER membership below. Membership fee is $50.
NCER Membership Benefits
- Provide access to a continuous scientific peer review process to improve the quality and impact of the research;
- Provide NCER endorsement to protocols to improve grant and funding application rates of success;
- Provide a checklist to promote high quality protocols;
- Mentor the next generation of researchers in clinical, basic, health services research, policy, medical education research, quality improvement, knowledge translation and implementation science;
- Improve research skills, knowledge and confidence to implement high quality trials in clinical, medical education, and quality improvement;
- Enable the collaboration with colleagues and interdisciplinary collaborators across the nation and beyond;
- Contribute to building capacity in Canadian emergency care research;
- Translate research findings into better patient care;
- Build a network of young investigators, senior scientists and research staff;
- Learn how to engage patients, families and communities in research;
- Publish high quality research in high citation journals improving circulation and translation and impact on patient care.