The inaugural meeting of the Network of Emergency Researchers (NCER) will be held at:
Fairmont Banff Springs, Banff, Alberta
Monday, March 28, 2016 (evening) to Thursday, March 31, 2016 noon
The meeting is designed to foster collaboration, build relationships, and allow Canadian EM researchers to do the best multi-centre trials and includes:
- Numerous opportunities to have your multi-centre trials protocols reviewed by the Canadian experts
- Opportunities to shape the Future of NCER
- Two complimentary dinners (courtesy of CAEP) – ideal networking opportunities
- Three complementary breakfasts (courtesy of CAEP) – ideal networking opportunities
- Discussions about NCER Road Map: The First Five Years
- Review of the National Survey Results: A Network for EM Researchers
- Interim NCER Roles selected
- Fabulous spring skiing in Banff
- Complimentary access to Banff Springs Hotel pools, indoor hot tub, and 24-hour fitness centre
- The meeting is limited to the first 30 attendees to register: http://fluidsurveys.com/s/NCER_2016_Banff/
- If applicable, protocol abstracts for meeting presentation are to be submitted with the registration form:
- Maximum 500 words
- Include headings (e.g., Introduction, Methods, Impact on EM, etc)
- Up to 3 questions that you have for the audience
- You are responsible for your own hotel and travel costs.
- To reserve your room, please call the Banff Springs Hotel Reservations Department at 403.762.6866 or their Global Reservations Centre at 1.800.441.1414 (and mention CAEP to receive the conference rate) before February 27, 2016.
- Note that there is an additional daily charge of $12/person (i.e., a service charge for baggage, housekeeping, and convention services).